Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please check out my new blog - the Four Pillars of Health page

Rickyg25 is offline Member

Please check out my new blog - the Four Pillars of Health

Primal Fuel
    Hi guys -

I've been paleo for about 2 years now and I have become obsessed with learning about everything related to diet, exercise, sleep, and stress reduction. I believe that in order to truly improve our overall health we need to take a holistic approach to all 4 areas. Paleo/Primal living has made a huge positive difference for me in my life and the aim my new blog is to share that experience with others and to help others achieve vibrant health and happiness for themselves and their families as well.

I am trying to gain readership and I am very new to this blogging thing, so if any of you have any suggestions of free ways for my blog to be seen and talked about please help. I say free bc financially times are rough for us right now so I can't yet afford to plunk any funds into this project. My eventual goal is to transition my career into certified health coaching.

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads this post, reads my blog, and gives me some advice or help. Peace and love to all!

Here is a link to my blog:

The Four Pillars of Health! (Diet, Sleep, Stress Reduction, Exercise): Are we evolving or DEvolving?

Rick

Here is the 4th installment for my blog. Please check it out, read, react, and share with your network! Thank you!

The Four Pillars of Health! (Diet, Sleep, Stress Reduction, Exercise): What is "Metabolic Syndrome" and why should I care about it?

My latest blog post, tackling the recent NY times article vilifying the carnitine in red meat:

The Four Pillars of Health! (Diet, Sleep, Stress Reduction, Exercise): Red Meat haters surface once again (for their monthly appearance)

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    One suggestion: Could you make the font size a bit larger? I found it very hard to read your blog entry.

Thanks for the advice, Katherine! I made the font size bigger, let me know what you think? Here is my latest post:

How to make a healthy diet unhealthy in a few easy steps! |

Why did you find it hard?

That blog looks great..the content appears to be pretty awesome i guess..so here is what we are all gonna do..how about every member of this forum post in that blog and make it a big hit for our friend..does that sounds good..so anyone with me..?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That would be very much appreciated! While you're at it please check out and "like" my Facebook business page. It's called "causal factors - getting to the root of what makes us healthy or ill"

I put up a lot of great info on there as well. Thanks so much!

- Rick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast