Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please check out my new blog - the Four Pillars of Health page 2

Rickyg25 is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Please check out my latest blog installment "Why is it so hard to lose weight? - Part 1" Why is it so hard to lose weight? Part 1 |.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, please head over to my FB page,
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Causa...ocation=stream, and hit the like button so that you can be privy to the valuable health information that I post. Enjoy the blog, and if you like it please share it with your network. Thank you!

My most recent blog post. A kick ass Paleo muffin recipe courtesy of my wife:

Recipe – Paleo Banana, Cherry, Chocolate Chip Muffins! | Rick Gold, Functional Diagnostic Wellness Practitioner

My most recent blog post, tackling the relatively new science of Epigenetics and why it's something every single one of us NEEDS to understand for our sake and the sake of our future generations. Enjoy and please feel free to share this, post comments on my blog page, etc. Also if you have not done so yet please go to my facebook page and hit the like button. It's called "causal factors":

What is ‘Epigenetics’ and how does it pertain to everyday life? | Rick Gold, Functional Diagnostic Wellness Practitioner

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Dont come here looking to sell your blog. We've seen it all.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I am sorry that you found the blog hard to read. Can you be more specific? Was it the font? My writing style? I always appreciate positive, constructive criticism

As for the comment about not promoting my blog here: this forum is called "primal resources". My blog is a primal resource. I was very careful when selecting which forum to use.

If you are truly paleo/primal or if you just care about the world being more informed and healthier, then you should be happy to see yet another resource for the billions of people out there to read that will help them. I never claimed to be one of a kind unique. I'm just spreading a message that I learned form many years of research and self experimentation for the benefit of others. And my blog is free to read. What about any of this upsets you?

Gd only knows we can use as many blogs and allies as possible to combat the lies and deceit that capitalistic corporate America and our gov't has spent billions of dollars promoting to the general public about nutrition.

You should work on getting your anger/bitterness/negativity in check. You'll tire out your adrenals this way.

And in that vain here is my latest post

http://causalfactors.com/2013/07/14/...etary-choices/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12