Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't shake this high blood pressure. page 2

fuzzylogic is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    B/P: Cuff goes on your arm over bare skin. Sit and relax: tv, book, somesuch---for 15 minutes. The arm with the b/p cuff should rest on the table. Take it then. Most MD's take your pressure when you are running around and anxious.

No caffeine, lots of veggies, supplement mag and potassium.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Magnesium and potassium fixed my BP. It was 155/90-ish and now it's almost always around 130/65-ish. Didn't really change anything else. Even though I still regularly eat salty food like bacon and sauerkraut, the balance is there.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Kate Ruckman is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Someone has probably already suggested this, but yoga and deep breathing have been known to help BP, in addition to the primal diet. Getting outside more, spending time in nature, getting your feet in the dirt, and cutting as much stress as possible should help.

(I had high BP and now it's so "super-normal" my husband occasionally asks me if I'm alive! Usually below 120/60-ish. )
    Best--
    Kate

Still Craving Pterodactyl--my Primal Blueprint blog

70 is the new 50--without the hot flashes!

Goals: Feel good, be stronger, and hopefully kick that arthritis in the backside! Oh, yeah, and losing more weight would be okay, too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12