Thread: Silica Experience page

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member

Silica Experience

Primal Fuel
    I was tested for Osteroporosis recently and the results were not good. This is after taking a boat load of calcuim over 4 years. So one day while looking around the store I was advised to take silica which is touted as being good for hair, bones, nails and skin. I'm still loosing hair, but only 5-6 a day. Thought I'd try it.

Unfortunately I misread the directions. Instead of 3 drops I took 10 drops for about 10 days. I noticed after 4 days that I was feeling sort of punky about 1 hour after breakfast (which is when I took the drops). But it was a very slight feeling, like an extremely like 'carb flu', so light I didn't really think about it. During the next week I noticed that my big toe, left foot, was moving to the left because of a bone growth on the right side of the foot just below the big toe joint. As this continued I though I might see a doctor. But today I realized what was happening because my after breakfast reaction finally was big enough to really get my attention and serious thought. My body is saying Stop That.

Conclusions:
    1. Silica (in small does) probably does help bone growth. In big doses if causes problems.
    2. Think and correlate more what you are doing.
    3. And always, listen, listen, listen to your body.

So I'll quit the silica for a few weeks to allow recouperation, then try again in very small doses.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Not a good experience.

I totally agree with your conclusions, especially number 2. I think paying attention to what we do and the results it causes in our body comes to the fore with this way of life. I mean, so many connections I didn't make before. How did I miss them?

take care.

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    Not a good experience.

I totally agree with your conclusions, especially number 2. I think paying attention to what we do and the results it causes in our body comes to the fore with this way of life. I mean, so many connections I didn't make before. How did I miss them?

take care.
    Nope. Really not good. Still, I think it will help later on.Just sometimes I make learning really hard. LOL