Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primal in the Triangle, Hello from Bermuda page

mjoshuahill is offline Member

Cool Primal in the Triangle, Hello from Bermuda

Shop Now
    Hello,

My name is Milton and I have been a follower and reader of the site and the forum for a few months but now I figure that its about time to come and join my fellow PB'ers.

I am from Bermuda (how lucky is that!) and I am a big outdoor person. Avid rock climbing as well as being involved with parkour and general fitness training for almost 5 years now. Needless to say I love the primal blueprint not as a weight loss or health recover tool but more as a general lifestyle wellness tool.

I look forward to spending time with this community.

It is sad that the measuring stick of our progress is the speed by which we distance ourselves from the natural world. Even sadder is that we will only see this when there is no nature left to save.

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Milton!

You are such a lucky man -- parkour in Bermuda, the best of urban and natural environments! And we are lucky that you joined our community. You look like you're having a blast in those photos. What the heck are you swinging in the first pic? That looks like loads of fun!

Glad you joined us, and I look forward to reading your stories and insights.

Mark Sisson is offline Administrator
    Welcome, Milton, and thanks for posting those great pics! It's great to have you. Grok on!

I am a member of a fire and light performance company, those are glow poi. Tons of fun. I need to get back on the practice wagon now that it is warmer. I would make a new thread with more pics for you guys but I am not sure what part of the forum would be suited for it. Maybe I will throw them up here. Thoughts?

Thanks Mark, you book and site have been an inspiration. Its good somebody has stood up and said they "hey haven't we been living fine for thousands of years, what did we forget". As a society we need to hear that. I just hope we listen.
    It is sad that the measuring stick of our progress is the speed by which we distance ourselves from the natural world. Even sadder is that we will only see this when there is no nature left to save.

Fire and light performance company...! That is very awesome. Personally I'd like to see a few pics of that. You could put them on this thread. Or you could put them in your album on your profile page, in which case, please let us know to check there.

Mark's message is indeed essential, and I'm very glad he was a good enough messenger to break through to me and so many others. Hopefully this is only the beginning of a worldwide chain reaction.

Hey Tim,

Here are some for you.

Fire swords.

Group shots.

Make-up for a show.

Bright pics

Glow shots.

When good fire goes bad (on my bag).

Not sure if your into nature shots but Bermuda has some wonderful picturesque places. Also I have tons of training pictures which I think you may like.

Those pictures are incredible, Milton! Thank you very much for sharing. Something about swinging fiery balls on a rope appeals to me deeply. When your gym bag catches fire, you know you've had a good time.

Ah... you make me dream of quitting my desk job and joining a circus. For a start, I could dip my hammers in flaming pitch. I would love to see my neighbors' reaction to that.

I can't be the only one digging these pictures... anyone else want to see more?

Here are some more from when I had some buddies of mine from Toronto visiting.

Very nice indeed! Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to check the place out for myself. Looks like trilobites in that tide pool, the land that time forgot...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast