Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overeating PB foods page 2

Mama~Mare is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra in BC View Post
    You've been doing this for 6 weeks. That is the MINIMUM amount of time I would recommend for anyone, just to get used to this way of eating. You don't say how different primal is from your old way of eating.

Diet Doctor says...
    When I read the PB I was already 90% primal. I figured out years ago that grains and anything in a box suck.

After reading the book I realized I needed to tweak out the peanut butter, peanuts, almond milk and the occasional beans and homemade popcorn. I also saw that I needed more variety in my protein sources and could probably use a little more of the olive and coconut oil that I was already using.

Yep and you are right, it's only been 6 weeks. Like I said above "the honey moon is over" I can feel my body screaming for balance.......

Like you said, anything above and beyond is food my body didn't ask for...........

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama~Mare View Post
    LOL! That fat has good intentions but it looks like shit all over my thighs and ass!
    Yep, I know, striking the balance between a skinny striated hard ass, and a too softy big fat ass is what most people are trying to accomplish:

Not this!

And not this either!

r3739968269.jpg

Something in between the extremes maybe...

Mama~Mare is offline Member
    That's funny shit right there Gorbag! Thank you for reminding me not to take myself so seriously all the time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12