Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How To Make Your Own Earthing Sheet page

EarthRunner1987 is offline Junior Member

How To Make Your Own Earthing Sheet

Shop Now
    I have been sleeping grounded via stake in the ground for about a year now and I continue to experience remarkable results. My results include faster muscle recovery, restful sleep, reduced nerve pain and inflammation, lucid dreams, and better dream recall. I seem to be able to fall asleep much easier and wake up easier around dawn. It seems that the rise of the sun seems to some how affect the ground I am plugged into and gently wake me from my slumber. It seems to almost make it harder to fall back asleep after the sun is up as I am guessing the sun has slightly increased the frequency of the Schumann resonance that I am directly plugged into.

With how much earthing has helped me I am very passionate about our inherent connection with Earth and I have been on a mission to help spread this knowledge with others who are receptive to the idea. For this reason I made a video called "How to make your own earthing sheet." I posted this video on YouTube to help others who are interested in the concept but cant afford to buy earthing sheets, or would like to test the idea before they do. In the video I use all locally available good and warn not to experiment with this if you dont not understand electrical. I hope you find it useful as I share many things that I have leaned along my journey.

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure our friends in the Midwest going through a snowstorm would love this idea.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

fuzzynavel is offline Member
    I'm thinking placebo affect unless proven otherwise with a double blind study

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    The Schumann resonance effect require lightning to excite the electromagnetic waves in the ELF band. So that's not really a good explanation of the effects you note upon your body. Unless you do see lightening.

otzi Guest
    I don't think you will find many suckers for your Earthing stuff here! Stick to the Jack Kruse type forums.

Sambo712 is offline Senior Member
    I'm not saying that I buy all the stuff about earthing, but I have always felt way more rejuvenated when sleeping in the backcountry, even though I am laying on hard ground. There could be something to it.

otzi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo712 View Post
    I'm not saying that I buy all the stuff about earthing, but I have always felt way more rejuvenated when sleeping in the backcountry, even though I am laying on hard ground. There could be something to it.
    The fresh air? The stress reduction from hiking in the outdoors?

EarthRunner1987 is offline Junior Member
    I prefer to speak from experience. Just providing an easy way for people to test sleeping how all living things have sleet on Earth for thousands of years, to see what they experience.

otzi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EarthRunner1987 View Post
    I prefer to speak from experience. Just providing an easy way for people to test sleeping how all living things have sleet on Earth for thousands of years, to see what they experience.
    I should think they would experience a sudden loss of money...

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo712 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by otzi View Post
    The fresh air? The stress reduction from hiking in the outdoors?
    yeah, being in nature
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast