Thread: Earth Runners- minimalist earthing sandals [Feedback] page

EarthRunner1987 is offline Junior Member

Earth Runners- minimalist earthing sandals [Feedback]

Primal Fuel
    After I read the Earthing book it seem to describe my experiences while spending so much time out in nature. Ever since transitioning to a more grounded lifestyle I have experienced remarkable results beyond belief. The timing of all this aligned so well with my graduation from college and passion to start a meaningful career. It was at this point a year ago I decided to combine all my skills and started a minimalist earthing sandal company called Earth Runners. I aimed to make conductive sandal that can be worn anywhere. Please check them out and let me know what you think.
    Earth Runners

I am constantly working to improve our design, please share any feedback you may have.
    both-models5.jpg
    Cheers,
    Mike

Sambo712 is offline Senior Member
    These look really neat, I'll have to do some research to learn more about this "earthing" but I know Mark talks about it a little bit in the primal connection. Unfortunately I just bought a brand new pair of zero running shoes by invisibleshoes, so I really don't need a new pair right now, but I'll definitely keep these in mind for next time!

otzi Guest
    <apply spam filter.

EarthRunner1987 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo712 View Post
    These look really neat, I'll have to do some research to learn more about this "earthing" but I know Mark talks about it a little bit in the primal connection. Unfortunately I just bought a brand new pair of zero running shoes by invisibleshoes, so I really don't need a new pair right now, but I'll definitely keep these in mind for next time!
    I'm glad you like them Sambo! Please checkout out our following two blog post for more information on Earthing:

Neurological Deficient Epidemic

Earthing Sheets Connect Us to the Schumann Resonance of The Earth

This should provide some good insight. You can also check out our Earthing board on Pinterest for a huge collection of Earthing info.

Please let me know if you have any questions.