Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I appear to be a food black-hole page 2

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I've had days like this. Usually its followed by a day were I under eat. My answer is usually to just go with the flow and enjoy all the food I pile down

peril is offline Senior Member
    How big is your event horizon?
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peril View Post
    How big is your event horizon?
    I dunno the whole space/time warping thing is throwing off my measurements.
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    Maybe you are deficient in something?

You know how people who aren't getting enough salt constantly feel thirsty? Maybe there's some element (magnesium? sodium? iron?) that you are missing so you are being prompted to eat more.
    yeah, I wondered that too, I have been a bit slack with my multi vitamin and mineral pill lately, I do eat a pretty varied diet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    I've had days like this. Usually its followed by a day were I under eat. My answer is usually to just go with the flow and enjoy all the food I pile down
    yeah I probably won't eat till well into tomorrow afternoon now (if I get a reasonable nights sleep)

I am now at least full
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    I am now at least full
    And there is still food left in England, so it wasn't that bad of a pig-out! Hey Rob, want a wee little after-dinner mint now, hmmm...?
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    haha it sounds like PMS but that can't be it. Since it's all good food, don't worry, just enjoy it. It will balance out eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    And there is still food left in England, so it wasn't that bad of a pig-out! Hey Rob, want a wee little after-dinner mint now, hmmm...?
    Is it a wafer thin mint

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    Is it a wafer thin mint
    Why, yes, sir, it happens to be a wafer-thin mint...
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    It's been one of those days for me as well today.
    I went crazy on the carbs, though. Bunch of bananas, apple, a huge sweet potato, some dark chocolate. Oh well, it will balance itself out.

lemontwisst is online now Senior Member
    Maybe it's the moon...I've had a couple of days in the past few weeks just the same. I'm leaning toward the rationale that I'm deficient in something, but what that might be is beyond me.

At least everything you're eating is nice and primal. I'm not worried about my bottomless pit at the moment; you probably shouldn't be concerned, either. Like others said, it works out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast