Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEED bikini abs page 2

eKatherine is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarGirl View Post
    I thought this was a safe place to ask questions and get help. Thanks for mocking and bashing me.
    You know what's wrong with your diet, and you don't sound willing to change those things. What sort of advice were you expecting?

MissJecka is offline Senior Member
    Sorry, but it definitely sounds like all you want is a magic diet that will give you the body of a magazine model. If so, you are not living a healthy lifestyle.

If you actually want to be healthy - inside and out - then do as others said. Read between the lines of the comments above: cut out the crappy pre-packaged pre-made "food" and read the Primal Blueprint. Choose health over a fad diet.

You're 128 pounds and 5 foot 7 inches... a perfectly fine (even a little low) weight for someone your height. If you're "skinny fat" (you're thin, but you have a high body fat % and little muscle mass), cut out the garbage... as we've already said. Drink black coffee for your caffeine. Replace Lara Bars with fruit and veggies.

Again... read the Primal Blueprint.

And for what it's worth... women are meant to have a little pooch below the belly-button; it's to keep our womb warm and protected when we carry babies. I doubt your flat-tummy airbrushed magazines will tell you that.
    Last edited by MissJecka; 03-05-2013 at 12:48 PM.
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

OneDeltaTenTango is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    The only way to get bikini abs is to sit in a tub of cold water for 2 hours a day and eat nothing but white potatoes that have been cooked then cooled.
    Before or after implementing the leptin reset protocol?

MissJecka is offline Senior Member
    Also... nobody NEEDS "bikini abs". And... what exactly are "bikini abs" anyway?
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
    Before or after implementing the leptin reset protocol?
    I thought this was a safe place to recommend cold thermogenesis and extreme all-potato resistant starch diets. Thanks for belittling and mocking me!

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the thread title says
    NEED Bikini abs
    But really, nobody does need bikini abs.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Don't forget the iodine.
    How on earth can she paint her testicles with Iodine?

Really, this thread is becoming ridiculous.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

OneDeltaTenTango is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I thought this was a safe place to recommend cold thermogenesis and extreme all-potato resistant starch diets. Thanks for belittling and mocking me!
    You clearly need more electromagnetic radiation from the core of the earth. Stop being such a belittled wanker.

GuitarGirl is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    You know what's wrong with your diet, and you don't sound willing to change those things. What sort of advice were you expecting?
    Alternatives to the options I'm currently eating, maybe? That could be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarGirl View Post
    I thought this was a safe place to ask questions and get help. Thanks for mocking and bashing me.
    O dear, sweet urchin! I was merely mocking RM for forgetting iodine, but Merl makes a good point that if you don't have the huevos to paint you'll need an alternate delivery system, say, an iodine-tini? Don't forget a dash of selenium, and I enjoy a bit of vanadium in the mix. Vanadium just makes fun funner.

No, do you need a hug? Because I'm not too proud to lean in and hug my monitor to send positive vibes. People at work are pretty much used to such behavior from me. Maybe we can become pals and compare notes, as I attempt to develop a rippling, glistening 6-pack over the coming months. Right now it's a 2-pack (Are you Shakur? Why yes I am!), but as I bask in cold water, eating cold taters, and sipping a cold potato-based alcoholic infusion resplendent with minerals, I shall visualize our concurrent progress and ultimate success, for I am nothing if not ... something, I forget the word.

Chin up. Nose to the grindstone. A penny saved. And don't forget to clean the toejams.

Zach is offline Banned
    Holy crap guys, she just asking how to lean up the last couple pounds. Hardly an impossible task. Maybe some of are are jealous that she could actually have abs?

GuitarGirl, I would suggest you start doin some bodyweight work. There are plenty of youtube videos. Abs are made in the kitchen but if your muscles are weak then they wont show.

Second i agree you need to dump the junk, especially the starbucks. Replace them with fruit and fruit juice and fresh coffee. I suggest using your sweet tooth to your advantage and up your carbs, lower you fat. You dont sound like someone who would benefit from low carb.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast