Thread: Day 5 and feeling pretty good! page

MorganGirl is offline Member

Day 5 and feeling pretty good!

Primal Fuel
    Hi! So today is day 5 for both me and hubby. We're actually really lovng this. I've found so many foods and recipes I would have never tried before. The weird flu like symptoms do tend to come and go throughout the day though. Looking forward to the end of those.

Are there online stores you all use for less expensive staples (coconut flour, etc)? Are there any granola cereal type products out there that are still primal? I so miss morning cereals.

jully is offline Junior Member

wow..it's really great!

Hi...I'm really happy that you are feeling good now.

I wish you feel much better and have a great time always.

Good luck!

Thank you!

I woke up this morning and feel like me. In fact, better than me as I am not tired at all and feel like I had a shot of energy boost overnight! Yay! My kids are happy to have a happy mommy again

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganGirl View Post
    Thank you!

I woke up this morning and feel like me. In fact, better than me as I am not tired at all and feel like I had a shot of energy boost overnight! Yay! My kids are happy to have a happy mommy again
    Welcome and congratulation on getting past the 'carb flu', I hope. Hope all the great-feelings continue.

mikesmithm2 is offline Junior Member
    When a woman finds out she is pregnant she is glowing with happiness and contented joy that she will soon become a mother. At first she might feel a little smug, while she can still fit in all of her clothes and she is getting a good night's sleep every night. But as the months go by and things change slowly, she will have to start thinking about maternity wear, practical shoes and antacids. Slowly, her life becomes a little less glamorous, a little less comfortable. Slowly, her body becomes something a little different to what she's used to.

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesmithm2 View Post
    When a woman finds out she is pregnant she is glowing with happiness and contented joy that she will soon become a mother. At first she might feel a little smug, while she can still fit in all of her clothes and she is getting a good night's sleep every night. But as the months go by and things change slowly, she will have to start thinking about maternity wear, practical shoes and antacids. Slowly, her life becomes a little less glamorous, a little less comfortable. Slowly, her body becomes something a little different to what she's used to.
    While this experience is not uncommon, I think it depends upon one's own comception of their appearence overly much. I never felt better than when I was 4-9 months preggers. My body was in Full production, was doing what it had been deisgned to do, and to do perfectly. In fact, in the latter part of the process I came to recognize a rather frightening fact - that my body was going to do it's thing and there was nothing in the world that could be done to stop it (other than abortion).

Yes, I gained weight and lost my slim figure but I felt so fantastic that my figure was just not important at that time. And nursing simply continued and increased those feelings. I would have been happy to become pregnant every other year as long as possible. It was after the birth, during the baby's infancy, where exhaustion and depression require outside help. That's the hard part.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesmithm2 View Post
    Huh?

soontobeslinky is offline Junior Member
    Written by a man???????