Thread: Just started...day three page

susani is offline Junior Member

Just started...day three

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone.
    My name is Susan and I'm on day three I'm going cold turkey on everything bad for me. I'm am really dizzy today and my brain is totally fuzzy. I'm excited to be here though and am reading all the posts with the great support. Thanks.

Moey4164 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome Susan- I went cold turkey on everything as well, no booze, no soda, dairy, legumes, pasta and grains and never feel cheated. Good luck with the change and as everyone says, after about 2 weeks you feel great!

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Cold turkey works best for some, gradual works better for others. I did the latter. Good luck. If you have too much trouble, add a bit more healthy carbs such as winter squash and yams.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    I also jumped in straight away. However, ditching the grains and oils was more of a tweak than a real cold turkey experience - the rest of my diet was actually pretty wholesome already.

all the best.

MorganGirl is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi Susan - your only 2 days behind me, today is my day 6. Yesterday was my worst day...brain fuzzy, groggy, tired, nausea. This morning I woke up expecting the same but I feel good! I also went into this cold turkey (with the exception of coffee in the morning) and I am thinking the paleo flu lasted just a couple days vs being dragged out over time because I just jumped in with both feet instead of easing into it.

Best of luck to you!!!