Was just reading the really long thread about women who eat a lot but don't gain weight, and people's calorie counts for the day. I'm reading 2200, 3500 and even 4000!

Before I gave up the grains I was using MyFitnessPal to keep track of calories because I wanted to lose the 7kg I'd put on in 2011. I found it SO hard to stay below 1700, let alone the goal of 1200. I did manage to lose the weight, but was eating one English Muffin with vegemite/butter for breakfast, lunch was topping out at maybe 250 calories, and dinner was a small amount of meat with vegetables. And I was always hungry, was snacking on "diet" yoghurt and protein bars. And still not meeting the calorie goal every day.

Then I gave up grains, found out I was in fact doing this thing called Paleo, so stuck with it. There have been hiccups, and and what I called Fail-eo days, but now I'm at the point where I'm my perfect weight, getting toned much quicker, and full/satisfied most of the time (and when I'm not I just eat something).

Thing is, when I enter everything I eat into MyFitnessPal again, I'm actually around the 1200-1500 calorie mark! And to push that up I'd have to eat when not hungry.

I'm 5'8/'9, 140lb, 26 and female. I'm getting around 100-170g protein, maybe 60g of Fat and 50-100g carbs a day, but there's so much variation day to day and I don't normally count...