Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to lose body fat to one-digit percentage? page 2

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Another way to increase the possibility is to be born male.
    I think everyone else is male here...
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Ripped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonwolf View Post
    The simplest answer is drugs. It's almost impossible for most of us to get that lean without them.
    That isn't true. But I can understand why you think that. I used to think stuff like that. I used to be obese, almost 60 lbs overweight. And back in those days, I had a whole list of self defeating lies I used to tell myself. But once I actually kicked myself in the but and tried, I proved myself wrong, and I never looked back.

I did hit around single digits last year. I wanted to go a little lower. But I slacked, and that's the only reason why. If I want to improve, I know what to do.

Ripped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Well, I eat when I'm hungry, which is 5-6 times per day, pretty much every 2-3 hours. I consume about 2800 kcal a day, mostly of meat and animal fat, some veggies here and there, also heavy cream and nuts. Rarely fruit.

My carbs are low, probably 50-100g/day. However I'll try tracking what and how much I eat to estimate the macronutriets ratio.

Any ideas?
    Try eating 2 meals per day instead and you'll see all the difference. It makes it A LOT easier to eat less calories. It also makes it A LOT easier to make proper adjustments as necessary. If you need to drop calories, just make an adjustment to one of your meals. It makes it EASY!!!

Try it and you will see.

Also, try paying attention to calories a bit. I'm just talking generally speaking however. You can track every day if you want, but it isn't necessary. Just count up once in a while to see how you're numbers are looking. If you aren't losing weight, check to see what calorie dense foods you might be eating that you could easily eliminate temporarily. When calories are dropped, the fat will start melting off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12