Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paleo diet slammed in Muscle & Fitness Hers page 2

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Violette_R View Post
    Seriously? She owns the Nebraska Steakhouse here in NYC! That's crazy that she would be pushing vegetarian!
    Mf hers is my fav mag but holy crap this issue sucked
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Violette_R is offline Senior Member
    Did I miss it or they did not credit Nicole Wilkins at all in the battle rope feature? Lose two competitions to Erin Stern and you don't even merit your name in the magazine?

Scott F is offline Senior Member
    Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Scott F is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    So what you're saying is that it's unlikely we'll see a series of articles in the near future on how to get the protein we need from real foods consumed as meals rather than chemical shakes?
    Yep. These mags are infomercials to sell the supplements

Making the Connection:The Tie Between Bodybuilding Magazines and Supplement Companies | Muscle and Brawn Bodybuilding, Powerlifting and Muscle Building.
    Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Violette_R View Post
    Did I miss it or they did not credit Nicole Wilkins at all in the battle rope feature? Lose two competitions to Erin Stern and you don't even merit your name in the magazine?
    nicole had her own section to article-write after her win. it disappeared pretty quickly, then erin won and nicole started being featured in other magazines

i think they were trying to make ava cowan the next tosca reno, but that turned into a mess. her short block crammed towards the front of the mag being about her hair being burned off? wtf smh i hhhhaaaaaaaaaated this issue
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Back in the 80s, I subscribed to M&F (and a gazillion other mags). When the subscription rates got stupid (some trip about paper prices), I let them all expire. A friend gifted me a subscription last year to M&F (and a gazillion other mags), and I noticed one huge difference.

The carb of choice had gone from potato to grains. Totally freaked me out.

Where have you gone Jo-oe We-eider? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you... (I think he's like a million years old living in Canada.)
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i don't think he even has anything to do with the magazines

i think m&f is the magazine ahnold will be writing for
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12