The Bacon and Eggs for breakfast club!
I've been primal for about 4 months now and I have yet to find a tastier and more convinient breaksfast than bacon and eggs, it's quick and easy to make, tastes awesome and it's convenient because I always have bacon (in the fridge and an emergency stash in the freezer) and eggs as well.
I'd say I eat bacon and eggs for breakfast 75% of the time, the other 25% I either not have breakfast at all or try something else.
So, am I the only one who haves B&E for breakfast everyday?
Last edited by jaczor; 03-03-2013 at 08:43 AM.