Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bacon and Eggs fro breakfast club! page

jaczor is offline Member

The Bacon and Eggs for breakfast club!

I've been primal for about 4 months now and I have yet to find a tastier and more convinient breaksfast than bacon and eggs, it's quick and easy to make, tastes awesome and it's convenient because I always have bacon (in the fridge and an emergency stash in the freezer) and eggs as well.

I'd say I eat bacon and eggs for breakfast 75% of the time, the other 25% I either not have breakfast at all or try something else.

So, am I the only one who haves B&E for breakfast everyday?
    Last edited by jaczor; 03-03-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Halfacre is offline Junior Member
    I eat eggs almost every morning, and bacon probably 4-5 out of 7 mornings a week. Love me some bacon!

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    I could eat bacon every day, but I do grow weary of eggs, so I have to take a break from them so I don't get sick of em'

A lot of days I wait until lunch to eat so I can save the bacon. It's asspensive, after all.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

AuroraB is offline Senior Member
    We got chickens, so I eat LOTS of eggs. I don't have bacon every morning but. I will brown hamburger or pork sausage and add that to my morning eggs.

Unamused Mouse is offline Senior Member
    We have 'em for breakfast every Sunday morning, and when I'm traveling for work (staying in hotels) I have them every morning. I'm just too lazy at home to cook every morning.

My favourite eggs are over easy so there's lots of deliciousness to dip my bacon into.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    For many years I bought and ate massive quantities of eggs. When I was working days, I would bring 3 eggs mollet (peeled soft-boiled eggs) with a pat of butter into work for a morning snack after skipping early breakfast. I would poach eggs and serve with a reduction of HWC with red pepper sauce and black pepper, or spicy, oily tomato sauce, or creamed spinach. Scrambled with pepperoni crumbles and diced cream cheese. Omelets with vegetables, meat, and cheese. I scrambled them with water or with a dollop of HWC in a buttered dish in the microwave.

Then I got sensitive, booh. Now I restrict myself to a maximum of 2 eggs when I eat them, but no more than 1 a day on average. Since I always IF, I end up rarely eating eggs. I could never get tired of them though.

I would get tired of bacon. At least half the time I would be eating breakfast sausage or some non-traditional meat to go with the eggs, if I did eat breakfast.

Traderjodie is offline Junior Member
    Bacon and eggs are the joy of my day! I have never felt more satisfied or content then I have since I started eating this way for breakfast. On the other hand, I have yet to make this woe work for weightloss but I think that has to do more with how I am managing the rest of my day.

The fact is, that nothing satisfies me like my breakfast so I just don't feel as well after the other meals. I'm working on it!

Mr. Koozie is offline Senior Member
    I have bacon & eggs for breakfast most mornings. And it never gets old.
    “You may have thought you heard me say I wanted a lot of bacon and eggs, but what I said was: Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.” - Ron Swanson

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Why do you guys like bacon so much? Serious question. You do know it's not exactly good for you, right? Is eating low carb just your way of excusing yourselves of eating whatever processed meat you want?

I want to make a bacon haters group, cause that stuff is seriously nasty and hurts my stomach so bad since cleaning up my diet.
    nihil

Samphis is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I make my own bacon, so that I'm sure I know what's in it, but I only do that about once a week. It's not junk food when I make it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast