Thread: Need help fast!! page

PrimalLMT is offline Junior Member

Red face Need help fast!!

Primal Fuel
    Ok so I am 2 weeks in and I have been 100%!! Tonight we are going to a friends house for dinner and they want us to pick up pizza!!! My question is, the place we are getting it from has gluten free pizza made from rice flour, and I realize it is a grain, but I was wondering if I should just stick with a big salad or if it would be "ok" to do the gluten free pizza??? I am not having any cravings, and I'm totally set on seeing this through, I think I would just like some opinions!! I am 5'1 and 125 #. And 22.5% body fat. Thanks!!!!

Mikenseer is offline Junior Member
    Always better to avoid in my opinion. Salad or eat before you go in my opinion. But the important thing is you're happy

PeaceKaren is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikenseer View Post
    Always better to avoid in my opinion. Salad or eat before you go in my opinion. But the important thing is you're happy
    I vote for both of the above. Eat a good sized, satisfying primal meal before you go then eat a salad when your friends are eating pizza.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Different opinion here. Do the gluten free pizza. Nothing can succeed if it makes you feel deprived. Mark says white rice is ok occasionally, so as long as the flour they're using isn't brown rice flour, you're good. If it makes you feel guilty (and eating should never make you feel guilty), pick off the toppings and leave the crust. Supplement with a salad and you're good to go.

Two weeks at 100%? Congrats, you're doing great. Now go out and have fun and fellowship with your friends. (That was done in my mom voice.)
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.