Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~ *** Over 8 years problem: Help me be Fat & Heavy like you *** ~ page

straving2death is offline Junior Member

Talking ~ *** Over 8 years problem: Help me be Fat & Heavy like you *** ~

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    hi, i have this very big problem for over 8 years now where i've been losing weight. i track my weight from time to time and my lowest point had been 40 lbs under what i am suppose to weigh. and my highest point 10-15 lbs under. currently i am 25-30 lbs under.

i just checked my average (medium) and it's ~25 lbs under over 8 years...

im just not hungry. i don't finish my meals. im busy with more important things on my mind. i eat healthy. i am highly educated. exercising does NOT help to eat more (whatever research said that is very wrong and erroneous). i'm just tired. and after the time it takes to cook, im not at all hungry.

any good advice or methods that would actually be **effective** (and healthy) in helping me on this front?

i found this site via simplesciencefitness.com/#how-food-affects-our-body
    Last edited by straving2death; 03-02-2013 at 12:30 PM.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Here's what you do to become fat. Eat when you aren't hungry. Get a pizza, a bag of chips, whatever and just eat.
    Georgette

Omni is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by straving2death View Post
    Im busy with more important things on my mind....... i am highly educated.
    That's one of your problems.
    What could be more important than food, if you can't shut out the rest of the world at meal time, you are likely suffering from stress.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Eight years of doing whatever you have been doing just has to stop. If you really are highly educated, then get yourself educated on lifestyle and nutrition, starting with the articles on this site. Start paying attention to your food and your body, make some connections in that intelligent brain of yours about what does you good and what doesn't.

You should not be tired all the time. Learn to place a priority on looking after your body and your health. That means sensible routines and boundaries around sleep, work, exercise, relaxation, social interaction and of course eating only pure natural foods the body was designed to thrive on. Your other "more important things" will mean nothing if you only make yourself sick by pursuing them. Fat and Heavy is not the only alternative to Starving to Death. You should aim for healthy and fit.

I suggest you plan your meals to be a high point of your day - something to look forward to. Keep it simple but delicious. You may need to make time on Sunday evening, for example, to make a meal plan and a grocery list. Then buy what you need, prep it when time allows, sit down to eat it in a leisurely fashion with the TV OFF, then turn off the lights and go to sleep.

This is important. It will take a firm decision to change your ways, and commitment to follow through. No one else can do it for you. The info is all here you just need to apply it. Get reading now.

StephenHLi is offline Senior Member
    To the OP, I do not know if you truly want to be fat and heavy, but maybe this may help you: Gaining 25lbs in 25 days.

I cannot attest to the health effects (negative or benefit) of this regimen, but if your goal is to gain weight, gain muscle this protocol may work for you.

straving2death is offline Junior Member
    @StephenHLi drinking milk seems to check out-- Diets: Is a gallon of milk a day a viable diet? - Quora -- just not solely and only milk

i'll add milk as an easy to consume item. i'll read the other helpful suggestions when i get the chance.

Patti is offline Senior Member
    Two more ideas - have you had your thyroid levels checked yet? And is there any possibility that you've picked up a parasitic worm infection? That may be far fetched, but who knows?

MountainQueen is offline Junior Member
    hi, i have this very big problem for over 8 years now where i've been losing weight. i track my weight from time to time and my lowest point had been 40 lbs under what i am suppose to weigh. and my highest point 10-15 lbs under. currently i am 25-30 lbs under.

i just checked my average (medium) and it's ~25 lbs under over 8 years...

im just not hungry. i don't finish my meals. im busy with more important things on my mind. i eat healthy. i am highly educated. exercising does NOT help to eat more (whatever research said that is very wrong and erroneous). i'm just tired. and after the time it takes to cook, im not at all hungry.

any good advice or methods that would actually be **effective** (and healthy) in helping me on this front?

i found this site via simplesciencefitness.com/#how-food-affects-our-body
    Hi, to be a bit blunt, I wonder what is going on in your life that has you sounding like you are depressed... I think this is more about "self" than what you are eating or the exercises you are doing. Do you enjoy eating? Do you drink enough water? Do you get plenty of good sleep? Do you do things that bring you pleasure? Are the "important things on your mind" truly important in your life, or simply a distraction from what is really going on...

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    I do not believe for one moment that you are highly educated. I've read too many of your posts.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

KimchiNinja is offline Senior Member
    im busy with more important things on my mind. i eat healthy. i am highly educated. exercising does NOT help to eat more (whatever research said that is very wrong and erroneous). i'm just tired. and after the time it takes to cook, im not at all hungry.

That's kind of a problem though; because you mention you are busy and have more important things going on than food. Except that eating Paleolithic style does require time and attention. You need to goto the grocery and buy fresh foods at least once a week, wake up early, cook breakfast/lunch, goto work, come home and cook dinner.

I'd suggest there isn't actually anything more important than nutrition, and whatever it is you are doing that you think is more important will probably suffer in the long run if you don't start eating.

As far as gaining weight: thick fatty bacon, eggs cooked in lard and a glass of heavy cream. LOL if you can't gain any weight doing that, who knows. Good luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast