View Poll Results: Can you see any butt striations yet?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, my butt is the best part of me!

    4 30.77%
  • No, I am just an ordinary fat-ass!

    6 46.15%
  • I havenít checked yet!

    1 7.69%
  • I donít want to answer leading questions!

    2 15.38%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47

Thread: Can you see any butt striations??? page 4

  1. #31
    Tribal Rob's Avatar
    Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Wakefield, in the Englandshire
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Potential title for country western song: Sit on My Face and Tell Me That You Love Me
    I know a song that has the the line;

    "but I can't here me records when you sit on me face"


    It's fluffy pup by the macc lads and is not suitable for listening to by anyone at all ever

    Do not click this link if you are able to be offended or are in any place where other people can hear you Macc Lads - Fluffy Pup - Ouvir Mķsica

    Is that the sort of song you were thinking off
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

  2. #32
    JoanieL's Avatar
    JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.
    Posts
    8,146
    Isn't that the punch line to the joke, "How do you know your girlfriend has gained weight?" "When she sits on your face and you can't hear the stereo."



    ETA: Sorry about not giving Monty Python credit - I forgot where I'd heard it.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

    B*tch-lite

    Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    BayArea
    Posts
    30
    no matter what i try i still can't see any but striations. I tried eating only potatoes and vinegar for an entire month and surprisingly that didn't work. I did zero carb, moderate carb, high carb, carbs only after workout, carbs only before 5pm, cut out dairy, only ate dairy, cut out fruit, only ate fruit.....none of this worked.

    Please help. What am i doing wrong guys?

    This is really important to me because im 100% sure my lack of visible but striations is the sole reason i am unable to acquire a girlfriend.

  4. #34
    eKatherine's Avatar
    eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    5,425
    I have butt striations of the sort a woman is supposed to have: nice, gentle ripples in the squeezably soft layer of fat properly covering my glutes.

  5. #35
    bloodorchid's Avatar
    bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,355
    Quote Originally Posted by primalasfuck View Post
    no matter what i try i still can't see any but striations. I tried eating only potatoes and vinegar for an entire month and surprisingly that didn't work. I did zero carb, moderate carb, high carb, carbs only after workout, carbs only before 5pm, cut out dairy, only ate dairy, cut out fruit, only ate fruit.....none of this worked.

    Please help. What am i doing wrong guys?

    This is really important to me because im 100% sure my lack of visible but striations is the sole reason i am unable to acquire a girlfriend.
    i'm sorry but your butt is disgusting and you're destined to be forever alone
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

  6. #36
    Paleobird's Avatar
    Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by primalasfuck View Post
    Please help. What am i doing wrong guys?
    This is really important to me because im 100% sure my lack of visible but striations is the sole reason i am unable to acquire a girlfriend.
    I'll take a sense of humor over butt striations any day. Thanks for the chuckle.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    BayArea
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i'm sorry but your butt is disgusting and you're destined to be forever alone
    noooooo, that is my number one fear in life!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    BayArea
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I'll take a sense of humor over butt striations any day. Thanks for the chuckle.
    Well if theres even 1/100 of 1% of the female population who, like you, prefer humor to butt cheek striations then maybe i have a chance of not being forever alone.

  9. #39
    Paleobird's Avatar
    Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by primalasfuck View Post
    Well if theres even 1/100 of 1% of the female population who, like you, prefer humor to butt cheek striations then maybe i have a chance of not being forever alone.
    Take a trip down the coast and we'll see what we can do about that.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    BayArea
    Posts
    30
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    watch out paleobird, i just might take you up on this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •