Thread: Swelling already down page

SugarSugar is offline Junior Member

Swelling already down

Primal Fuel
    So this is day 4 for me. I'm already noticing I don't have all the swelling in my legs and ankles. I would always have a deep line around my ankles from my ankle socks. I noticed today they aren't there. My legs when pressed with a finger don't get little potholes. I'm so excited about that. Maybe I'm weird for such a small thing, but it's a new AWESOME thing for me. I had to share somewhere .

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    I agreed, that is a very exciting sign of success. Down with swelling. Yay.

paleodog is offline Member
    I would guess that you have cut out wheat and grains? Those cause systemic inflammation. Congratulations you are also lowering your cancer risk.

Yes, cut all grains, wheat, corn, and sugar (i cut sugar out 3weeks ago today) I'm sticking to primal and have had just a little dairy. Not much fruit (one day half an apple, one day half a grapefruit). I did have a headache yesterday and felt a bit weird in my head. Slightly floaty dizzy feeling, but the headache may have been due to little sleep being up a lot with my 2 year old. All in all though, so far I'm not feeling too bad.

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Noticing the little changes is a wonderful motivation for me to continue PB. 4 months in now and the changes contiinue to happen, usually 2-3 a week. Sometimes, though, I don't understand what my body is saying to me, what it wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptocode View Post
    Noticing the little changes is a wonderful motivation for me to continue PB. 4 months in now and the changes contiinue to happen, usually 2-3 a week. Sometimes, though, I don't understand what my body is saying to me, what it wants.
    I'm the same on not knowing sometimes what my body wants. I'm so out of tune with myself. But I am working on it.