Thread: Help!TOC! page

GermanoLima is offline Junior Member

Help!TOC!

Shop Now
    Hello, I've gone primal 2 years, but I have a problem, I have OCD, I estremamente worried 'bout what might have on food here in Brazil and there are not many gluten free, and I'm terrified of gluten ... someone help me?
    NOTE: I have obsession for having less than 6% for BF but I stopped losing weight homeostasis by lack of body and mind, I lost all my friends ... I'm only 15!

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Are you gluten intolerant? No? Then just stop eating baked goods and pasta. Read labels and don't purchase products that say they contain wheat flour. Unless you are truly gluten intolerant, it won't hurt you to occasionally eat a little.

It sounds to me like you have issues with food and your body image that are psychological in nature. Perhaps you can find counseling to help you develop a healthier relationship with food.

GermanoLima is offline Junior Member
    I'm not gluten intolerant,but i have fear of glten....

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    you'll have to make yourself face your fear, take a bite of something with gluten in it and when you don't die, tell yourself it's okay then take another bite
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanoLima View Post
    Hello, I've gone primal 2 years, but I have a problem, I have OCD, I estremamente worried 'bout what might have on food here in Brazil and there are not many gluten free, and I'm terrified of gluten ... someone help me?
    NOTE: I have obsession for having less than 6% for BF but I stopped losing weight homeostasis by lack of body and mind, I lost all my friends ... I'm only 15!
    I assume you live with your parents and that they know about the OCD. Please ask them to read "The Primal Blueprint" to understand the way of eating so they can help you, and of course read it yourself. Next you will have to convince yourself that this is a better way than what you have been doing. For me that was easy because the Standard American Diet (SAD) had made me so very sick, in considerable pain and misery, and without hope. Maybe you are too. Primal offers a new hope, but you have to do it completely. That means not trying to substitute cooking primally acceptable incredients to achieve the same kind of diet you used to eat.

Go into it whole hog. What have you got to lose. And try to block any thoughts about BMI or BMR, when that thought occurs immediately think of something else ( which you have pre-chosen to think of at those times).