Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RowdyTike is in the cave! page

RowdyTike43 is offline Member

RowdyTike is in the cave!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Okay, so I have never done this before. Forums have never been my thing, as I really don't share unless I'm asked to, but accountability is important and so is having a peer group who understands. That is why I am here in the cave, I am seeking the warmth of the communal fire that is all of us here trying to be healthy. Outside the cave is where Tyrannosaurs Cheesecake and Cream-Cheese frosting-a-tops lurk and I do not always have the strength or good sense to run screaming from them. Since I rose from the primordial ooze that is the SAD, I have been hunted by the unrelenting beast known as the Pastry Slinging co-worker. You know what I mean, the one who is all motherly and sweet as she literally pushes the sugar down your gullet. "Eat up dear, I bake this especially for you!"
    In this instances I would love to go all Andy Samberg on her and "Throw it on the ground, Man!!". Alias though, that is not me, I cower behind prehistoric cubicle ferns, slowly trying to bury the treat from her view. "Oh no. don't get back to your desk, I want to see you enjoy the first bite!" The eager gleam in her eye is to much to bear and in the sage words of the Beastie Boys; "Sabotage!" Now your know my trials and the reason for my entering the cafe. Thanks for being here.
    I am Paleo-man and bacon is my utility belt! To the steak-mobile!!!

RowdyT

Nala is offline Junior Member
    Ooh, those tyrannosaurus cheese cakes are terrifying!

Welcome (I just started a diary too), and good luck fighting off the dinosaurs!

Paleobird Guest
    Welcome to you both. Nice to have some new faces in the cave.

Thanks for the welcome Nala!

RowdyT

Thank you Paleobird, the SAD world already seems further away!

RowdyT

I've been looking around the cave and I am thinking I may need to be a bit more ambiguous. My face is just out there for all of the cave to see. Oh well I did not come in to hide. I forgot to mention that I was assaulted by the baking co-worker and her posse of cupcakes. She held out the death cakes and waited expectantly. I took one and returned to my desk whilst another co-worker dove in. I barely escaped, then I hid it behind my computer so she would think I ate it. I know, "Oh spine where art thou?" I claim victory and shame in equal measure for after cupcake slinger left, I gave the flab grenade to another co-worker. Please don't kick me out the cave already, I am weak.

RowdyT

Paleobird Guest
    Well, I am a doctor of sorts (the academic kind, not the medical but she doesn't need to know this). So if I order you to never touch one of those cupcakes again, then the next time she tries to peddle her insulin spiking drugs you can politely refuse saying, in all honesty, "Doctor's orders...."

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Rowdy tike welcome. ...... and if I were you I would be taking those Doctors (PB) orders. She knows exactly what she is talking about !!!!!!!
    Enjoy the tour around the cave. We are many and varied and usually * most of the time * all get on like one big happy family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Mama~Mare is offline Member
    Welcome to the cave! Your sense of humor is refreshing!

Nala is offline Junior Member
    Hmm. I recently had an unfortunate encounter with a series of Cadbury caramel eggs. Maybe the problem was that they are dinosaur eggs?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast