Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 104

Thread: RowdyTike is in the cave!

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    67
    Shop Now
    Hey cave dwellers, here in the Valley of SAD once again earning stones and what not and right now, I be a ravenous beast. In my dash to get out of the cave and into the office I left my pre-made mealage behind. SAD hulk has been smiling about that all day, the smug little jerk. Just sharing a tale of misery and woe.......and now I am done.
    I am Paleo-man and bacon is my utility belt! To the steak-mobile!!!

    RowdyT

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,749
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyTike43 View Post
    Thanks ssn679doc, I have tried it with those same ingredients and it is good, but the southern boy in me misses the sweet side something fierce. By the way what type of smoker do you use?
    I built it out of dry stacked cinderblocks. It's 3 or 4 blocks wide and 3 rows high.... it will hold a fair amount of meat

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,211
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyTike43 View Post
    Hey cave dwellers, here in the Valley of SAD once again earning stones and what not and right now, I be a ravenous beast. In my dash to get out of the cave and into the office I left my pre-made mealage behind. SAD hulk has been smiling about that all day, the smug little jerk. Just sharing a tale of misery and woe.......and now I am done.
    bastard !!!!!! smack about a bit with a lamb chop !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,211
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I built it out of dry stacked cinderblocks. It's 3 or 4 blocks wide and 3 rows high.... it will hold a fair amount of meat
    oh Doc - can you make your own smoker thingy ???????
    can you please please send old Gwamma the recipe - PLEASE............... *smiling nicely*
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,749
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    oh Doc - can you make your own smoker thingy ???????
    can you please please send old Gwamma the recipe - PLEASE............... *smiling nicely*
    Can make it? I DID make it..... I will see if I can find the plans.... pretty simple though..

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,211
    Thanx Doc
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,749
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Thanx Doc
    BARNES & NOBLE | Meat Smoking And Smokehouse Design by Stanley Marianski | NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback

    That is the book I got the idea from.....

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,211
    thanx Doc - I actually pm'd you but you beat me to it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,749
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    thanx Doc - I actually pm'd you but you beat me to it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cuz I'm psycho... uh psychic

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,329
    Shop Now
    Tike! Come back to the cave!
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333
    Current Weight as of Nov 25 2015: 248
    Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •