Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mountain man fights local government to keep nature school natural page

TheFastCat is offline Senior Member

Mountain man fights local government to keep nature school natural

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ad astra per aspera

itchy166 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFastCat View Post
    “A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”
    ― Edward Abbey
    "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Thanks, a good story. I really hope he wins. It's nice to see all the people helping him.

Mainer is offline Senior Member
    Sorry, but this guy is a complete idiot. No concept of responsibility and a major whiner to boot.
    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    I'm with the fuck the government mentality.

Anytime you hear a government official say:

The county says it is just looking to fulfill its duty to protect public health and safety.
    Be afraid, be very afraid. Lock up your guns, your children and hide your money.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Scott F is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainer View Post
    Sorry, but this guy is a complete idiot. No concept of responsibility and a major whiner to boot.
    If the county thinks he's not up to safety standards then simply having that conveyed to the students and having them sign a release should suffice at meeting any responsibility.
    Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    I used to work for a company with a number of customers in NC. Invariably, their permit process was the most troublesome and complex, and it always depended on sweet-talking one particular person in the county permit office, who was more likely to say "no" than "yes".

I've never lived there, but after doing those jobs there, I won't.

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    You are kidding right? This guy has turned his back on a society that wants to govern every move he makes and made a life for himself that allows him to not only be completely self-sufficient but to teach others to be self sufficient and you call him a whiner with no sense of responsibility?

Perhaps you need to read the quote you have as your signature tag again. It obviously did not sink in the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainer View Post
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    He bought the 500 acres over 20 years ago. Something stinks. I mean even more than what the county is pulling. I'd bet dollars to donuts that somebody wants that land. The video says that 10,000 people have signed a petition to the county and some lawyers and architects are volunteering to help him.

One more case of sleazeball politicians thinking they have the right to tell adults what's safe. :::spit:::
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    I agree Joanie. Bastards. I am sick of how we roll over and let them have their way.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    He bought the 500 acres over 20 years ago. Something stinks. I mean even more than what the county is pulling. I'd bet dollars to donuts that somebody wants that land. The video says that 10,000 people have signed a petition to the county and some lawyers and architects are volunteering to help him.

One more case of sleazeball politicians thinking they have the right to tell adults what's safe. :::spit:::
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast