Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Man dies of liver overdose - said noone ever. page 5

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Sorry, I just lose track of all the food that makes people sick nowadays.
    I feel sorry for you if you are unable to keep track of the foods that make you sick.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    I feel sorry for you if you are unable to keep track of the foods that make you sick.
    Uh, I can? It's just nuts, raw greens, bacon and seed/veg oils. As in, noticeable stomach discomfort right away.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    The problem is that food that makes one person sick or diseased won't necessarily make the next person suffer at all. So you list of perfect or toxic food will always differ from my list of perfect or toxic food.

Sugar, for example, doesn't seem to make me sick at all, but it does make me hungry and I'll eat ten bananas at once without stopping, like I always have on any way of eating (then bloat and constipation come my way). So these days, when not limiting starches or sugar (which I often don't) I just eat one banana and chug water to signal "full". But that trick might make another person barf. We all fine tune our own machines to fly the way we like.
    Last edited by Knifegill; 03-02-2013 at 10:31 PM.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345