Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do I need a tinfoil night cap? Biphasic sleep weirdness. page 4

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by specsAreGrok View Post
    The CIA sir, the have the best programmers around. Those are just some of their handiwork. What he is saying is you only think you are sleeping; but in reality you are being sent out on missions and slaying enemies of fascism in an alternate programmed mental state. You wake up when you get back and one of their programmers releases their control of your mind.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking he meant when I said some Matrix-style stuff. So like a CIA-run miniature version of the matrix. I definitely slay enemies all the time. In my fuzzy purple footie pajamas. So it makes sense that they'd pick me. This is all starting to add up quite elegantly.

Kelda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I don't remember feeling any unease when I wake up, just disappointment I realize that I have to get up to pee.
    Needing to pee, this might be the answer if this is a new phenomena for you. Any changes in daytime eating-drinking that might have triggered a night-time urge? May be the aliens have invaded your bathroom and are sending a subliminal message to your bladder ... I would recommend foil-lined underpants!
    Seeking the natural way in a modern world ...

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelda View Post
    Needing to pee, this might be the answer if this is a new phenomena for you. Any changes in daytime eating-drinking that might have triggered a night-time urge? May be the aliens have invaded your bathroom and are sending a subliminal message to your bladder ... I would recommend foil-lined underpants!
    Nah, I'm not waking up with the urgent need to go. Just realizing once I'm awake that I better get it out or I'll be thinking about it and not getting back to sleep.

And, of course, I already wear foil-lined underpants. Otherwise I would be afraid to carry my cell phone in my front pocket. Gotta protect the boys from all them fancy, newfangled gamma rays and whatnot.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234