Thread: Rosy Cheeks and Warm Face? page

IncogCaucasian is offline Junior Member

Rosy Cheeks and Warm Face?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So I have been trying to follow the Primal Blueprint for over two months now. It has been great. Lots of energy, better mood, and a better life. Dropping over 40ibs is just the bonus..... I do have a question that I am unsure of. Through out the week I eat considerably less than the weekend. I am extremely busy and I find myself only eating at most 2 meals a day and most of the time settling for just 1 meal. I don't starve, I'm just not hungry. Here is my question.....

When I eat just one meal a day, my cheeks become rosy and my face becomes warm. What is the cause of this? What are the negatives? Any other thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Inc.

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    Seems like a rush in metabolism to me. This happens right after eating? And you're sure it's not because of WHAT you're eating? Like, a hidden allergy to something? Those would be my two guesses.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

codered5 is offline Senior Member
    Could be an adrenal issue and you shouldn't fast if that's the case.. You don't eat, your body needs glucose but can't get it, your adrenals release cortisol and/or norepinephrine to prop your BS up... Often leads to a flush feeling