Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Got diet milk? page 7

Omni is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Taking a bad food source, making it worse and then trying to sell it as healthy, normal corporate behaviour.

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    So, is this becaus the "health" industry wants to make money or because the govenment wants to decrease population?
    Billie trips balls

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    So, is this becaus the "health" industry wants to make money or because the govenment wants to decrease population?
    yes
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Here's and interesting response

Is it Diet Coke or Diet Milk?

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptocode View Post
    Here's and interesting response

Is it Diet Coke or Diet Milk?
    Bah!, just an ordinary internet sensationalist trying to get ignorant people to believe that the devil sticks in aspartame…

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Regardless of how you feel about milk, aspartame is nasty. It causes quite a few different kinds of reactions in different people- my wife gets migraines from it, for example.

Removing the labeling requirement would be a pretty nasty trick, though I'm guessing the little dairies that I tend to buy from are never going to do it.

miata is online now Senior Member
    They take out the fat, then they add in the hormones, then they remove then and cook the protein with ultra-pasteurization and now they want to take out the lactose. And they wonder why people aren't drinking franken-milk any more?

Paleobird Guest
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by jfreaksho View Post
    Regardless of how you feel about milk, aspartame is nasty. It causes quite a few different kinds of reactions in different people- my wife gets migraines from it, for example.

Removing the labeling requirement would be a pretty nasty trick, though I'm guessing the little dairies that I tend to buy from are never going to do it.
    I am under neurologist's orders to avoid it due to epilepsy. Seriously nasty stuff. Just because some brains can continue to function despite this poison, doesn't make it any less of a poison.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567