Thread: Osteoporosis - the complete and latest page

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member

Osteoporosis - the complete and latest

Shop Now
    This seems to completely describe the latest knowledge on the pathophysiology of Osterporosis

Pathophysiology: Biological Causes of Osteoporosis | International Osteoporosis Foundation

peril is offline Senior Member
    Some discussion of vitamins and minerals would have been better. What is actionable from that blog?
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peril View Post
    Some discussion of vitamins and minerals would have been better. What is actionable from that blog?
    It answers the question I wanted to know, what causes itsort of. They seem to have many parts of the answer but not all. The second question "what can I do about it" can not be answered by the current knowledge set. I wanted to know that also. The best answer is not to get it. Mark gives a lot of advice on that score.

I'm going to keep taking FOSAMAX because mine is pretty severe, and up my supplements, adding silica, in hopes of a very slow recovery.
    Last edited by Cryptocode; 02-28-2013 at 05:44 PM.