Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Factory meat article page

itchy166 is offline Senior Member

Factory meat article

Shop Now
    "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Indeed.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    I get an error message. Sorry

JBailey is offline Senior Member
    Exactly. People know this and still eat this meat and support this factory system. Don't be one of them.
    Seven Trees Farm - diversified subsistence farming on 1.25 acres.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptocode View Post
    I get an error message. Sorry
    That's too bad Cryptocode, it appears to be a good link. Anyway , the article goes into detail surrounding some of the terrible and disgusting practices found in the factory farming system.

Quote Originally Posted by itchy166 View Post
    That's too bad Cryptocode, it appears to be a good link. Anyway , the article goes into detail surrounding some of the terrible and disgusting practices found in the factory farming system.
    It worked today. Thanks. So, they compared Commercial beef to Commercial "poultry, fish or vegetables, whole grains and other healthy foods". What a waste of money for the study. Don't eat any of it, none of it is real food, and after my experience, if you eat it long enough it will kill you, just like it kills the beef, swine, poultry, and farm fish.

I've seen the documentary films of cattle feeding and processing, corn raising and wheat raising, and visited several commercial farms and 1 feed-lot. It's really sickening. Before starting PB I was really mad at the Fed. Gov't and their Federal Reserve Bank because of their theft of our money through inflation and taxes. Our country is completely bankrupt. After PB I learn that the Fed. Gov't, the USDA, the FDA, the CDC, and the NIH is clearly out to kill us bodily. They have it set to occur not overly long after retirement, that saves on Social Security and Medicare. We're slaves that they work to the point of death, they hope.

I'm no longer mad or angry. I've completely bought out of the Gov't and their culture every way I easily can. I apologize for expressing so openly my negativity on these subjects.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Thanks for posting that, man. I was just lamenting the invoice for the order I just put in with my local farmer (technically I was lamenting that my checking account balance will be in the single digits when she drops off my meat and eggs), and this came at the right time. I'll read it again next week when I have to as the attendant at the gas station (we can't pump our own in NJ) to put $7 of gas in my car because it's all I have left until payday.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptocode View Post
    It worked today. Thanks. So, they compared Commercial beef to Commercial "poultry, fish or vegetables, whole grains and other healthy foods". What a waste of money for the study. Don't eat any of it, none of it is real food, and after my experience, if you eat it long enough it will kill you, just like it kills the beef, swine, poultry, and farm fish.

I've seen the documentary films of cattle feeding and processing, corn raising and wheat raising, and visited several commercial farms and 1 feed-lot. It's really sickening. Before starting PB I was really mad at the Fed. Gov't and their Federal Reserve Bank because of their theft of our money through inflation and taxes. Our country is completely bankrupt. After PB I learn that the Fed. Gov't, the USDA, the FDA, the CDC, and the NIH is clearly out to kill us bodily. They have it set to occur not overly long after retirement, that saves on Social Security and Medicare. We're slaves that they work to the point of death, they hope.

I'm no longer mad or angry. I've completely bought out of the Gov't and their culture every way I easily can. I apologize for expressing so openly my negativity on these subjects.
    No need to apologize to me for an anti-Gov't rant. I'm an anarchist.

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Thanks for posting that, man. I was just lamenting the invoice for the order I just put in with my local farmer (technically I was lamenting that my checking account balance will be in the single digits when she drops off my meat and eggs), and this came at the right time. I'll read it again next week when I have to as the attendant at the gas station (we can't pump our own in NJ) to put $7 of gas in my car because it's all I have left until payday.
    I feel the same way, I've always known that conventional factory beef was inferior, but reading this has put it squarely in the disgusting category.

I'm saving for a second freezer and a side of grass-fed beef myself...

I know you're an anarchist, I am also. We did buy a freezer before Christmas, and it's full of 1/2 a GF cow with bones, but no fat. Strange butcher. We also left the head. I think next time I'll take it. As a child I used to like brains and eggs for breakfast. I've got the whole liver in one huge mass. It's getting time to make pate, but I think I'll take it to the local mexican butcher (the only real cutter around here) and have him reduce it to 2# chunks. As soon as there's room, I'd like to add a lamb and a chevon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast