Thread: Newbie To Primal

Newbie To Primal

Shop Now
    up until 2 months ago... i preached the low fat..High Carb diet... this way of eating led me to be Always hungry, always craving sugar.. and always over weight.

Than i stumbled across underground wellness... He kept saying fat is good.. Im thinking hes crazy..

Then i 'somehow' found a site called marksdailyapple and iv been on it for weeks. My wife thinks im possessed.

Iv learned sooo much in such a short period of time. Iv studied the works of mark.. sean croxton... Dr Briffa and of course Dr Atkins... and everyday im learning more and more

Now i preach LowcarbHighFat ALL day long. I teach my friends and work colleges.. and even tho i think they are gona think im crazy.. the all say the same thing.. it ALL makes sense. I started to educate so much i even made my own blog.. The Diet Trap | EAT MORE EXERCISE LESS its new so dont laff

I am a Muslim living in London. So you know what that means... No grass fed cows o well

my mission: convert the world to the paloe/primal/LCHF way of eating..

Anyway iv FINALLY decided to join the forum, Just fort id say hi.

I like what you're doing.. improving your life and the lives of others. Good work and Grok on!

thanks, will do

Welcome and good luck. Actually you can order grass-fed beef in Britan, it doesn't originate in London though.

Welcome and good luck in your journey. As you mention devouring information, read Good Calories Bad Calories by Gary Taubes (may have a different name in the UK). Goes deep into the science of why sustained and excessive carb consumtpion is unhealthy and fat promoting, why fat is not.

Raw Paleo Diet is the original human diet before agriculture. Raw Paleo Diet is raw fruit, raw vegetables and raw organic / wild fatty animal food. The theory is that the human body is one of nature's best creations. We are self healing and always healthy given the original human diet. As a foundation to curing most diseases, sticking to a raw paleo diet every day will bring dramatic, sustainable results.

Learn More
    hey Abu! Good to meet you! Will check out your blog