Not sure where to post this q, so it just put it here...

I don't have a lot of fat to lose; I'm 5'2", 120lbs, approx. 19%BF, 34-26-37 (I only put that there for reference about where I am, shape wise)

Since going primal about 5 weeks ago, I lost an inch on my hips and waist (was 27/38). I didn't start too Primal, no grains, but still plenty of cheese, fruit, etc., but I've been slowly getting more and more. I've cut out pretty much all nuts recently, and have really cut back on fruit - I only eat a few berries when I eat a couple of spoonfuls of coconut oil.

My workout routine is likewise pretty primal. Per week, I do between 4-6 hours of low/medium cardio, I do HIIT or Tabata intervals 3 times a week, and I weight train about 3-4 hours a week.

My question is, I see so many people on the board saying they have had amazing transformations and lost all this weight in a few weeks. Does your body slow this change down the closer you get towards your goal? I'm more concerned with physical size than weight, and I think an inch off in a few weeks is pretty good, but sometimes when I see how much other people have lost, I get creepy CW thoughts (eat less fat! Do heavier cardio! A workout doesn't count if you can talk through it!).

I feel fantastic, and have noticed huge improvements everywhere else in my life because of PB.

Has anyone else noticed fat loss is not as fast the closer yet get to your goal? I only want to lose another inch or so on waist/hips, and get down to about 15-16%BF.

Thanks guys!