Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: convenient woman butt workout: ladies, ? page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

convenient woman butt workout: ladies, ?

Shop Now
    So my wife works full time, and on weekends, we do errands bullshit together and do not have much time for anything beyond that and time with friends.

She wants to do something to build up her butt, squats and such I guess, but her rather ludicrous qualifier is,

"it can't make me too sweaty."

She has a lot of very long curly hair, and apparently, having to wash it all the time is not possible or otherwise undesireable. So she wants to do something that we can do while she is watching TV that will not make her have to wash her hair, but will pop those cheeks up a bit.

Anybody got some advice?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Super-star bootie routine on a treadmill. Plus on watching TV, tie her hair up so it doesn't dangle around. Sweat is low due to it being a walking workout ans can be done at a relatively low speed.
    Set treadmill to walking pace. For the first 15 min increase incline every minute. The second 15 min walk on the highest incline (adjust pace as necessary). For the last 15 min walk down, reducing incline by 1 every minute.

More sweatier option is 80 swings with a heavy enough KB.

Total no sweat option: she can go on her hands and knees and keep lifting opposing arm and leg and holding it for 30 sec. But why?
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    So she wants the results of squats without doing squats? Eh, tell her to do squats.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Hmm, a little lazy your wife apparently, but an exercise that she can do even in bed is to sit up and grab around the knee, then lay back and stretching the butt muscle! The stretching will expand the fascia of the Gluteus Maximus muscle and make it bigger. The best thing is to combine it with another exercise like deep body squats or lunges…

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Dem squats

wide stance and narrow. She'll only sweat if she does several sets
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Total no sweat option: she can go on her hands and knees and keep lifting opposing arm and leg and holding it for 30 sec. But why?
    haha I might say so?

I'm just going to tell her that the internet fitness community consensus is, "more anal. Yeah baby damnedest thing. I didn't believe it myself but the research was very thorough."
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

meloroaster is offline Senior Member
    haha! classic
    tell her to do squats and lunges maybe bridge poses.
    AND to embrace the sweat! jeebus.

I understand where she's coming from about washing her hair though- when she does there's like more hair than I have on my head now on the walls of the shower, and that just happens like 3 times a week already. It's a tedious pain in the ass.

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Butt lift. Her hair will stay nice and dry. Only about $12,000.

Or she could put her hair in a topknot and do some squats.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i understand the hair thing totally. i hate washing my hair all the time as it is long and it wrecks it totally. i go to the gym only once a week and what i do works as i lift low reps but very heavy. since you are at home. get her a clubbell and she can do barbarian squats with it. it will do the core as well. Ultimate Mass Builder - Clubbell Barbarian Squat - YouTube

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast