Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: convenient woman butt workout: ladies, ? page 2

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    If she does 1 set of 3-5 squats twice a day she will never break a sweat. Do you have it set up so she can do this at your home? I leave the bar ready on its rack so whenever I feel like I can just do a set then go back to what I was doing.

yodiewan is offline Senior Member
    Glute Bridges & Hip Thrusts:
    T NATION | Dispelling the Glute Myth

JennGlob is offline Senior Member
    I have long curly thick hair and go to the gym 5 days a week...I sweat like a big fat man. I wash my hair once a week. Took some adjusting, but my hair is better for it. I'm still working on it, but a pretty good ass too.
    Primal since 4/7/2012

Starting weight 140
    Current weigh 126

www.jenniferglobensky.blogspot.com

Jennifer

Kata is offline Senior Member
    I have long wavy hair too, so I get it, but I break a sweat in the gym and don't feel the need to wash my hair after every workout. If she puts her hair up while she's working out it, won't be too bad. Then she can just wipe down her hairline and the back of her neck with a damp cloth to get rid of most of the sweat before dry-wrapping it for the shower. No one will be the wiser.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Tell her to wear a bandana. I workout at home and use an old cotton long sleeve shirt tied up at the nape of my neck. The sweat soaks into the soft cotton, rather than into my hair and doesn't drip everywhere either.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    thank you ladies. I will pass all of this along.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    If she does 1 set of 3-5 squats twice a day she will never break a sweat. Do you have it set up so she can do this at your home? I leave the bar ready on its rack so whenever I feel like I can just do a set then go back to what I was doing.
    I do squats, overhead press and deadlift, with warmups and 3 - 5 worksets of 3 -5 reps and I don't get sweaty. I even wear the same shirt I wear to work. I only change my pants to go do these lifts. And I'm getting decently bootylicious if I do say so myself.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12