I am loving being more primal for the last few weeks. I have had some pretty good success getting my 9 year old eating better, as well. One thing that has been really successful is making a primal "apple pie" that she can have for dessert or even with breakfast. I would love to hear from others about what their favorite primal treat is and recipes that have worked well. I figure if I can throw a few primal treats into the mix that she will look more favorably upon the whole thing. I haven't told her we are changing our diet or anything, just made little tweaks here and there. Breakfast is easy. Dinnertime goes pretty well. Lunch is still a bit of a challenge although I'm making progress. Her vegetable selections are pretty limited still (cooked broccoli, raw carrots, white potatoes, green peas, green beans).

Any ideas would be great for just regular stuff or treats that work well for kids (or not-so-primal husbands). There is a Facebook page that has been helpful for kid-food but I can't remember the name at the moment...