I feel better so that is a plus, I mean relatively speaking anyway, I feel better. I still have pain and nausea from PCOS and Fatty Liver but I do feel better.

I am not losing and in fact I gained 2 pounds. Getting plenty of fats...I mean I am a fat girl after all and eating the fat and skin on food is a given for me. Carbs are on an average lower than 50 a day. My caloric intake to maintain weight is 2074. I have reduced calories to 1300-1400 a day and sometimes up to 1600. Exercise is walking a few miles a day because I have chronic pelvic pain and nausea so exercise is hard right now but I try to do as much as I can. Some days, it's hard to get out of bed. I am getting much better sleep and that is great, average 5 hours in a shot and then get a nap later on I can't sleep for more than 5 hours at a time no matter what I do. I eliminated all caffeine so that I could sleep. Doc wants me to lose 80 pounds to get to 130 which is my ideal weight. I am 210 now. I drink lots of water. When carbs are a bit too low like 20 or so I get dizzies and anxiety so I have some organic tomato juice that I drink (no sugar but has a bit of carb from the veg in it) and I will drink 4-8 oz on some days.

Typical day is as such:

Breakfast 3 eggs fried in Kerrygold butter with tabasco

Lunch left overs like a pork chop or chicken breast with veg or sweet potato (one or two a week is all) or cottage cheese with olive tampinade

Dinner Steak 8 oz with steamed veg

Snack half a cup of nuts through the day as needed, sometimes none at all or pork rinds depending on if I need crunchy or or nutty.

And I eat this just about every day. I'm not bored of it at all but I am just irritated that I am not losing. The only thing I can think of is that I am using too much salt and taking in too much and retaining a butt ton of water.

I do know that us PCOSers have a much more difficult time losing and I am prepared for slow losses but I would like to be consistent at least with a pound a week if possible. But as is I am cutting calories enough to do that without exercise so I don't know what I am doing wrong. I am also new to this with this so perhaps it's just going to take a month to get things going? I dunno.

Ideas please cuz I am just frustrated.