Wassup Groks and Grokettes!

I want to share with you an important lesson in health that I've learned over the past couple of years. And since you're already browsing this forum, I suspect that it'll just reaffirm your stance on health, but I'm hoping to get some feedback from other knowledgeable primal enthusiasts. Here's the advice:

"Proscriptions, not prescriptions."

Before I went Primal and took charge of my health, I used to get sick ALL of the time. Acid reflux, migraines, IBS, depression, you name it. I'd take meds to solve them, and some of them would work (barely), but overall, I still got sick. I had to wait to get sick before I took the medications, and it stopped me from going out and doing things I enjoyed.

But after I went Primal and incorporated these top 3 nutritional changes (one of them not-so-obvious to most people), I stopped getting sick. No headaches, no migraines, no IBS, nada. I wrote an entire article on it, and for those of you who still get sick or know someone who still gets sick a lot, this will be a good starting point to start taking action in your life.

How To Never Get Sick(And Add 72,000 Hours To Your Life)

If you like the article and know it could benefit someone who still gets sick a lot, please share this with them!

Rock on!