Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you do to stay "regular"? page 2

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryKiwi47 View Post
    Please provide examples for the benefits of OP.
    Are you being a smart ass?

Just in case you are not, to the OP I follow PB exactly, no grains, no refined sugars or processed/packaged foods. I dont count calories or macros anymore, but I have a higher fats, and lower carbs than lots around here, but not focussing on either specifically anymore.
    I do not do 80/20 or whatever others call it. I had lots of digestion issues no matter the diet, or not diet I was following, until I discovered PB.

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    Also, I missed this the first time, but why do you think bananas are harmful towards losing weight?

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Are you being a smart ass?

Just in case you are not, to the OP I follow PB exactly, no grains, no refined sugars or processed/packaged foods. I dont count calories or macros anymore, but I have a higher fats, and lower carbs than lots around here, but not focussing on either specifically anymore.
    I do not do 80/20 or whatever others call it. I had lots of digestion issues no matter the diet, or not diet I was following, until I discovered PB.
    ...that's all well and great and everything, but that still doesn't provide any examples of what you're actually eating. In fact, t just seems to pretty much be everything you're not eating.

To rephrase: please provide examples of this "real food" you are eating for the benefit of OP.

not sure why you specifically picked out my posts to ask me to explain, but I think I have said enough.
    I eat real food (IE some kind of protein + plenty of non-starchy veg for each meal, sometimes I have a small amount of a starchy veg, but not often), avoid what is suggested in the PB, and I don't need to do anything to stay regular.

not sure why you specifically picked out my posts to ask me to explain, but I think I have said enough.
    I eat real food (IE some kind of protein + plenty of non-starchy veg for each meal, sometimes I have a small amount of a starchy veg, but not often), avoid what is suggested in the PB, and I don't need to do anything to stay regular.
    Jesus...

What proteins. What veg. These things can have a major effect. Just saying "real food" and "in the PB" is very, very vague. "Protein and veg" is also vague.

It's like me answering: "Oh, y'know. Stuff", then when asked to explain what stuff, replying: "Good stuff".

Ok so why me specifically? There are other answers in this thread that don't state what actual food item.
    Far out.
    We would be here all day if I posted everything exactly that I ate, its different each day.
    Jesus yourself.

The OP asked what I do to stay regular. I eat real food, that is what I do.
    They didn't ask for specifics.

To the OP do you eat only primal foods?
    More information would be more helpful if you are having a problem.

Ok so why me specifically? There are other answers in this thread that don't state what actual food item.
    Far out.
    We would be here all day if I posted everything exactly that I ate, its different each day.
    Jesus yourself.

The OP asked what I do to stay regular. I eat real food, that is what I do.
    They didn't ask for specifics.
    Didn't mean to cause offense by asking what you eat in a day. I was unaware it was such a touchy subject.

Its not, but I don't see how typing out a bunch of different meats and veg are going to help the OP.
    I doubt they are eating like this and still having a problem.
    They are either still having non primal things, or something like dairy is probably causing their problem, but I can only guess because there is not much info there.
    But hey if they come back I guess we will be able to help them more if they explain what is going on.

spuggygirl is offline Senior Member
    I never have a problem - fibrous veggies on their own should be enough to do the trick, however I do have coconut oil in my coffee in the morning which also helps.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast