Four months from today, almost to the day (June 29), my son is getting married to his sweetie in our back yard, under a 160 year old maple tree.

I've bought a little purple jersey dress which may end up being my "mother of the groom" dress. Right now, I am 20 lbs over the weight that would look best in this dress, and I'm "lumpy". I know that there are undergarments that can improve on the lumpiness, but that's not what I want. I want to rock that dress! I'm going to have my picture taken countless times that day and I want to feel like a million bucks.

So, I want to firm up the bod, lose fat, flatten the core, firm up the arms (I have a lovely upper arm tattoo that I want to show off with this sleeveless dress). I have lots of tools - Primal diet, Shangri La appetite suppression, Primal Potato Hack, Whole 30, a juicer. And spring is coming, so the possibility of running and sprinting outside is coming. But I know that I have to get lifting for the most benefit. I'm thinking about a personal trainer.

I also find that journalling here and keeping a food record on MyFitnessPal or Livestrong help me to stay honest and stay motivated. So I"m starting a new thread for this purpose. Any encouragement will be gratefully received.

Four months and counting!