Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Four Months to Wedding Day!! page 11

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member

heatherp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    You look happy & sexy!
    +1! Good work, you look lovely... can't wait to see the other shots!

brooke.S. is offline Senior Member
    Hey Martha! They will love Chicago... It's one of my favorite cities to vacation.
    You look great in your pics. Congrats on the weight loss!

marthat is offline Senior Member
    Weight rock stable at 140.0 all this past week. Minor bump to 141, but dropped right off again. After months of having 3+lb rebounds every weekend, this new steadiness is amazing and so welcome.

Post wedding cleanup is pretty much done. Beer/wine bottles back yesterday, dump run for cardboard, recycling and about 4 garbage bags. Still eating cheese, cheese dips and two kinds of coleslaw for most meals.

Today is my 53rd birthday. I spent yesterday afternoon on the back of hubby's big cruiser motorcycle, exploring paved back roads along the shore of Lake Huron. It was a perfect afternoon, followed by supper at a lovely European restaurant - I had baked haddock in a creamy dill sauce, potato roesti, grilled zucchini and tomato. And when we got home, a friend called to ask us over for supper tonight (roast beef), so I don't have to cook today. I have a massage booked for this morning. I am wearing my button-fly Lucky jeans - my favourite pants, fitting perfectly. Tomorrow I return to work.

All is right in my world.

Quote Originally Posted by brookesam View Post
    Hey Martha! They will love Chicago... It's one of my favorite cities to vacation.
    You look great in your pics. Congrats on the weight loss!
    Actually, my son is working on his Masters in Nuclear Physics (can you say GEEK??) at the big lab just outside of Chicago. He is associated with McGill University in Montreal. So they will be spending lots of time there in the next few years. But this week they are seeing the sights, eating at the best restaurants and generally going through honeymoon money like water!

Hubby and I look forward to visiting them in Chicago and seeing the sights ourselves in the next few years.

140.5 this morning. This new steadiness is really great! Continuing to IF through to lunch most days. Then about 7 hr eating window (12:30 to 7 p.m.).

Kinda missing my morning bacon and eggs. Not that I'm missing them because of being hungry in the morning, more that I miss the taste of them. It's not a meal that can easily be made and taken to work as a bag lunch.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well, folks, I am now two weeks post-wedding and I'm back from Special Olympics. Probably time to end this thread and return to my usual posting grounds over at http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread28436.html

I weighed about 139.5 for the wedding. This morning I weigh 138.5. I'm staying rock steady at 138.5-139.5 over the past 2 weeks. Why I'm not bouncing around like previously is not apparent to me, but I'm grateful and I'll take it.

For anyone who is interested and would like to see the wedding, here's a link to the photographer's blog:

Eve Traetto Photography

You can see our wedding there (Alex and Audra). At the bottom of the post is a slide show for 7 minutes that is just lovely. I'm the mother of the groom, in a short purple dress and short hair. Not a lot of shots of me, but you can find me if you look hard enough. I was feeling pretty darn good that day. I did truly rock the dress.

Thanks for your support, all!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011