Thread: How did no one tell me?! page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

How did no one tell me?!

Shop Now
    Immortal Tecnique on Alex Jones?!

This IS the tension and division yet rectified in the Liberty AND left-wing liberation movements!

Just started watching it.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    Alright, I am not in a place in which I can watch this. Can you give me the premis? I think Alex Jones is a real blow hard. I mean, I think he reports good news, but man I hate hearing him go on and on and ON.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

well as I understand and have experienced it, alex jones speaks for the white, right-wing-leaning, generally traditionalist constitutional republican causes and people, and represents essentially the old concept of Liberty, and Immortal Technique is a rapper who represents the new, trans-racial, left-leaning, generally creative and radical democratic causes and people.

What they are saying is basically what it sounds like when me and my dad talk politics; I expect that this dynamic is in a million households.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

but both are aware of the global monopoly technology octopus, and both oppose it on humanitarian and moral grounds, both reject the effectiveness of existing institutions to deal with 21st century threats to the welfare of mankind. Just totally different flavors. When the two polarized currents that they represent are reconciled, the good guys win.

"anyways it's all crap..." -in the interview, awesome moment LOL

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    Jones can be funny. He stands against big government and feds and everything that goes along with it. I would disagree that he's a "white right-wing leading. . ." He speaks out for small government and the most freedom possible as spelled out in the Constitution of the United states- the one and only governing document of America.

Is he extreme? Oh yeah. Is he crazy? I think so. Does he annoy me, hell yeah. But the news he reports is good stuff and usually has greats guests on his show.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    The Martyr, Immortal Technique's album is awesome and was free to download for a while
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/