Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gwumpy Gwamma page 2

magicmerl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Spanking a couple of grown men isn't propably something that this old Gwamma should do - but I will if you two start arguing !!!!!!!!
    Go for it. It's probably a good workout for you, and in all likelihood they'll enjoy it
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    Go for it. It's probably a good workout for you, and in all likelihood they'll enjoy it
    HI MM - what moves would be beneficial for this old Gwamma ?????? ie should I slap them around with the zimmer frame ?????
    or would that be too harsh ???????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

magicmerl is online now Senior Member
    I would never question anything that two adults do consensually....
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

seaweed is online now Senior Member
    Seas - go and shoot something !!!!!!!!! - actually I have a neighbours dog............................... LOL
    if it is little and yappy, we could break out the pump action shottie LOL they prob dont taste too good tho. i do have a rule that if i shoot it, i eat it unless it classifies as vermin.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    if it is little and yappy, we could break out the pump action shottie LOL they prob dont taste too good tho. i do have a rule that if i shoot it, i eat it unless it classifies as vermin.
    its vermin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

seaweed is online now Senior Member
    well i was thinking we could maybe marinate it in alot of garlic and red wine to make it vaguely palatable but if it is vermin, maybe the .22 with the supressor to not alert the owners LOL can you not just stick a possum trap out with some meat in and have a pest control "accident"?

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    well i was thinking we could maybe marinate it in alot of garlic and red wine to make it vaguely palatable but if it is vermin, maybe the .22 with the supressor to not alert the owners LOL can you not just stick a possum trap out with some meat in and have a pest control "accident"?
    LOL - sounds like a plan !!!!!!!!! they are hoping to move to Australia - so sorry Danielfire and Ayla....... its gonna be your problem now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, very glad to hear you're finding your n=1 in a healthy measured way.

As someone mentioned, 45-55 gms of carbs in a day isn't considered a lot by any measure, unless maybe for medical reasons.

CW advises 60% of calories from carbs. At 1800 calories/day, that would be 1080 cals from carbs. Divided by 4 cal/gram would be 270 grams of carbs per day. I'm not sure I ate that much on a regular basis even pre-primal.

So, okay, you've got this great personality, you're cute as a button, and now you're in a good mood and losing weight. Don't make me slap you for being perfect! LOL
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Don't make me slap you for being perfect! LOL
    GIRL FIGHT - .....................I will be in America May/June ......................bring it on baby !!!!!!!!! LOL

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    If we coconut oil wrestle, we can tape it and charge per view. PrimalChickFightsRUs.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast