Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Paleo Fantasies page 7

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    what should otherwise be the point of taking bulletproof coffee?
    1. For those that turn this coffee into a 200-500 calorie start of the day, if done correctly (that is organic coffee, pastured butter, etc.), it's an easy meal replacement, and it doesn't take much time.

2. For me, mine's never more than 75 calories, and I either do it because I've run out of half 'n' half, or because I'm just in the mood for it - it's delicious.

3. Butter coffee + your alcohol of choice is a great replacement for things like Irish coffee, Mexican coffee, etc., where the server might use some fake shit for the cream portion. Bulletproof Mexicans and Bulletproof Russians are yummy.

And by the by, since your "yummy" is diet coke (which to me tastes like floor cleaner), shouldn't you let others have their "yummy?"
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    Is this the sort of thing that was meant?

i feel like i should punch someone after watching less than 2 minutes of that

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    And by the by, since your "yummy" is diet coke (which to me tastes like floor cleaner), shouldn't you let others have their "yummy?"
    psh. no.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

avelin is offline Senior Member
    Article dealing with a premise of the paleofantasy book:

The Fantasy of Paleofantasy | Prague Stepchild
    Evolutionary. Ideology that fits biology

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orielwen View Post
    I was in a bit of a hurry when I wrote my previous post. Here's another of my Primal fantasies:

Some Primal folks move in to the empty house next door to us. We get on really well with them and have lots of shared meals and days out hillwalking (in this fantasy we have much more holiday/rest time too). They, like us, are just starting a family. Our kids grow up Primally together and go out exploring and on bikes and have fun being active. We start our own little tribe…
    Sounds good, make it on a farm with woods, and a few other familes who all home educate and I'm in (even better if I can have a huge shared workshop to do man stuff in with power tools too)
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567