Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Paleo Fantasies page 6

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Because you saw one person doing it that way nobody should even try it the way it is almost always done, but we should drink diet coke instead?
    Yeah. Coffee with 2 tbsp butter and 30 g MCT oil in place of breakfast is clearly just a gateway drug to drinking an entire stick of coffee-flavored liquefied butter on top of a 6-egg omelet with a pound of bacon.

Diet coke, on the other hand, is a clean appetite suppressant and the aspartame-ophobia is overly hyped. Didn't you know?

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    My primal fantasy would be to not have to have to take so much time to find healthy foods. A Primal Walmart type store would be awesome. No factory foods, all organic produce, etc.
    +1000
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

252dlp is offline Senior Member
    I can't even imagine a cup of coffe with a whole stick of butter in it, and I've been drinking a modified version of BPC (without the oil) and liking it for holding my appetite over until lunch. The max I've used is 2 TB and that seems like plenty to me.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Because you saw one person doing it that way nobody should even try it the way it is almost always done, but we should drink diet coke instead?
    Yes, diet coke, coffee, tea or whatever non-calorie drink(except alchohol etc) that also is mildly diuretic and can help you to circulate liquids through your body when fasting will not only help controlling hunger, but give you health benefits as well!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    my primal fantasy is to have a large farm with sheep and goats and ducks and chickens and rabbits and pigs to eat, alpacas for fur clothes and master level people to cook and care for the animals and make the alpaca sweaters and socks for me

all for free
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

252dlp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    my primal fantasy is to have a large farm with sheep and goats and ducks and chickens and rabbits and pigs to eat, alpacas for fur clothes and master level people to cook and care for the animals and make the alpaca sweaters and socks for me

all for free
    agree!

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Is this the sort of thing that was meant?

You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Chanda is offline Member
    There's a movie that I just watched called "The Perfect Human Diet", it basically shows how man ate throughout the eras, and it has a lot of good information in favor of Paleo.

meloroaster is offline Senior Member
    a whole stick of butter?? well that's bizarro.
    for me, use 2tbps coconut oil, an egg yolk, add cinnamon and blend. this keeps me satiated until lunch. it's not a meal replacement per se but i get good stuff in my body, tastes yum so there you go. on weekends when i can lounge and cook a good breakfast later in the morning i just put a little cream in my coffee.

by no means am i advocating for anyone else to use it. you don't like it...don't. pretty simple. but it works for me.

orielwen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I was in a bit of a hurry when I wrote my previous post. Here's another of my Primal fantasies:

Some Primal folks move in to the empty house next door to us. We get on really well with them and have lots of shared meals and days out hillwalking (in this fantasy we have much more holiday/rest time too). They, like us, are just starting a family. Our kids grow up Primally together and go out exploring and on bikes and have fun being active. We start our own little tribe…

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast