Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Paleo Fantasies page 3

252dlp is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladmorning View Post
    That is always what I think of, which is why I haven't tried it. I guess I missed the memo about BLENDING it... not just dumping it in.

I might be tempted to try this. Mom bought me a little smoothie maker for christmas and I stored it away in the midst of my sister having her baby crisis. I need to find it.
    Just a side-note, the butter most people use is unsalted butter. Not sure how salted butter would taste, lol.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Far as I know all seven of those half truths/fantasies have already been addressed. I'm pretty sure this entire book is made of straw actually .
    Last edited by Neckhammer; 02-26-2013 at 07:00 PM.

meloroaster is offline Senior Member
    yes definitely no salt!!! and ideally the good stuff...grassfed organic blah blah.

also, i just blend the fats with a bit of the coffee...not all of it. then pour it in like it was foamy cream. mmmmmmmmm

DeeDub is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    ...people putting loads of butter into their coffee to get a health benefit from lower insulin impact etc., is almost funny by its naivety...
    That one in particular cracks me up. Coffee is a processed food, butter is a processed food, but somehow mixing the two together ends up being a paleo/primal forum's wet dream of a perfect breakfast.

Go figure...

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Unless you're hunting and fishing for your own, milking your own cows, etc., it's pretty much all processed food. hahahaha - just cracking up.

I would bet there are at least as many people (or more) who either skip breakfast completely, or eat food for breakfast than who drink 400 calories worth of butter first thing in the morning.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDub View Post
    That one in particular cracks me up. Coffee is a processed food, butter is a processed food, but somehow mixing the two together ends up being a paleo/primal forum's wet dream of a perfect breakfast.

Go figure...
    Your guys definition of "processed food" is whack IMO. Coffe = cooked fruit (OMG the processing!). Butter = Churned Cream (I can just shake a jar of grassfed cream and get this). WTF? So any cooked or cut food is highly processed now?

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    the one time i made butter, i processed it super hard with a blender

it was delicious processed food

but seriously, every time i see the title of this thread i keep expecting it to be sex fantasies
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Your guys definition of "processed food" is whack IMO. Coffe = cooked fruit (OMG the processing!). Butter = Churned Cream (I can just shake a jar of grassfed cream and get this). WTF? So any cooked or cut food is highly processed now?
    +1.

Because really, if we take it all the way back, I guess we should be biting chunks out of whole hanging cows because butchering it is a process. And don't wash anything because washing is a process. And eat those raw potatoes because if you cook them you'll turn them into processed food and then they won't be what Grok ate! [/sarcasm]
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    but seriously, every time i see the title of this thread i keep expecting it to be sex fantasies
    Yeah, I was also sorely disappointed. I thought we were gonna get into some role play talk... a little loin cloth and coconut oil action at the least

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Yeah, I was also sorely disappointed. I thought we were gonna get into some role play talk... a little loin cloth and coconut oil action at the least
    So long as you're not the one getting clubbed over the head...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast