Hello! I'm a female who has dabbled in primal/paleo lifestyles for the past year or so for both health and weight loss benefits. I have been strict primal for almost a month now, but I am not losing weight or inches at the rate I feel I should be. I do feel better and my gastrointestinal issues have disappeared which is very encouraging. I am looking to maximize my potential with this lifestyle change and would appreciate any input.

Currently:

working out 5 days a week: HIIT incorporating full body toning with 5 pound dumbbells for 60-90 minutes 3x week & Heavy weight training upper body/lower body for 45-60 minutes 2x week

eating EACH DAY: 1200-1400 calories, approximately 130g of protein, 1-2 servings of berries (an occasional apple), 50-60g of fat, and less than 100g (sometimes less than 50) of carbs

A typical day looks like this:
5 slices of bacon/2-3 hard boiled egg whites
1 teaspoon sunflower butter or 1/2 an avocado
1 grilled chicken breast, steamed broccoli, red and yellow peppers sauteed in olive oil
1/2 cup mixed berries (blueberries, blackberries, strawberries)
1/2 grilled chicken breast
1 palm sized serving lean sirloin steak

I also supplement with the following: 1,200mg L-Glutamine, 450mg L-Leucine, 225mg L-Isoleucine, 225mg L-Valine, 100mg L-Arginine, 50mg Betaine, 50mg Taurine

Should I scale back the exercise? Eat more? Increase the carbs? Decrease fruit consumption? All advice is more than welcomed!