Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips for Restricting Dairy and Nuts? page 2

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    For me, eating a more substantial breakfast allowed me to cut out snacks (as well as lunch).
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

TTBlue21 is offline Senior Member
    Pretty ironic timing for me and this thread. I have noticed a slight difference after increasing almonds, pistachios and cashews the past three weeks. I’ll be cutting most of them out and sticking with sunflower seeds for the next few weeks. I think they are great in moderation but I tend to over consume these things and they can add up quick.

Paleobird Guest
    If you absolutely must keep nuts in the house, buy them in the shell and get a nutcracker. That will slow you down and make you work for each one.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    One thing I found helpful was to weigh an ounce of nuts into a small dish, then consider that a serving. Otherwise it's easy to mindlessly eat 3 or 4 times that much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12