Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips on what NOT to do. page 2

darienx19 is offline Senior Member
    I made avocado deviled eggs a while back (straight up replaced the mayo in the recipe with fresh avocado)... Be careful when adding flavor enhancing things to this mixture. The avocado will eventually absorb the flavoring, so overdoing the mustard to get it to taste right before filling them makes for SUPER MUSTARDY BADNESS in a few hours when you serve them.

Also, I recommend a little bit of minced onion ON TOP instead of IN... will make a huge flavor difference =)

MattyH is offline Junior Member
    The plastic liner under the chicken - bwah hah hah! Thanks - tough day at work and I needed the laugh, everyone is now looking at me cause I'm supposed to be reading a whitepaper ....

Here's my advice - when the power goes out for two weeks, actually check what you're putting in the pot (in the dark) on the gas burner for stew. Some ice packs feel alot like semi-frozen chicken thighs.
    Last edited by MattyH; 02-26-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Goldie is online now Senior Member
    Don't trust the coworker who says she's going to make home made sloppy joes for the office pot-luck. When she says she's going to make them "home made", that means she added brown sugar and ketchup to the canned sloppy joe slop.

CradlingaLion is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Don't boil chicken chicken thigh quarter bones with ribs for stock unless you plan to strain it in cheesecloth. Some of the bones that separate are TINY.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12