Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bikini ready by summer page 3

FreeBelle is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Okay so I didn't stay so good at the party last night. I drank too much. But at about 3:30am, I puked it out....so maybe everything I ate and drank didn't really count because this morning I'm at 171.

But not to self: drinking sucks every time so just stop it.

All I want right now is Korean ox bone broth soup. The best hangover cure.

OK so I had a bad weekend. I ate a ton of korean food and rice and soups and everything else. So this morning I was at 178.5lbs!! Holy crap water weighs alot.

Kris C is offline Senior Member
    Hi! Just stopped by your journal. Yes, I think it's funny how women's bodies are so different no matter our weight. I am an inch taller and close to the same weight but would love to wear a size 8 dress! I am in a 12. Maybe it's where we carry the fat.

Friends of mine tried hGC (or however the initials go) and gained it all back and then some when they stopped the injections. I never fully understood how it all worked, not that I can't just go Google that.

I am also recently back on the Primal wagon. When we moved back to the states, budget became a larger concern, plus the food supply here allows more "things" in our foods that I am certain make it easier to keep weight and fat on our bodies. Very frustrating. But now I have had it and am looking to get my own body summer ready (though summer starts a bit earlier here). Good luck! I'll keep checking in on you.
    Starting weight: 168 lbs
    Current weight: 168 lbs
    Goal weight: whatever makes me look strong and healthy!

Current goal: No More Muffin Top!!
    a real pushup, a real pull-up, weekly sprints

Visit my journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread76206.htmlKris' Place for Primal Rantings...because everyone else thinks she's nuts

Well Kris C, HCG mainly works because you are STARVING yourself. But i'm sure there is more to it then that. But everyone I know has gain the weight back plus more. It really messes with your metabolism. But nothing that can't be fixed by eating primal.

OK so I don't want to admit how much I messed up this weekend....and Monday. Lol. Mess ups for me are a 3 day streak. Actually I didn't do too bad yesterday, but just ate alot of salt.
    I had 2 big bowls of Ox bone soup. One for lunch and one for dinner. I had a bunch of kimchee and 2 avacados. Doing great...then I ate a bag of plaintain chips. Still somewhat paleo...but the carbs. So overall not bad but I still gained weight.

Today i woke up at 181! How the heck does a 5'4 girl gain 10lbs in 4 days? That's 10 whole pounds! Holy sh*t. Just goes to show you that maybe i should be weighing myself once week. I'm still wearing the same clothes so those 10lbs are deceptive.

Yesterday was about getting back into ketosis. I ate 3 avacados, cheese, 4 eggs and macadamia nuts. I know that i'm in ketosis because i woke up early today without an alarm and I was wide awake. I'm back down to 176lbs.

Today

So far I ate the following:

Coffee with coconut oil
    Salmon cooked in butter
    Avacado
    Kim chee
    macadamia nuts
    Dill harvarti cheese

I have a feeling i'm not done for the day. Maybe some bacon later.

Today: 174.5

I did end up eating more last night. I had eggs and bacon. Not bad.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast